DEADLINE 4PM THURSDAY 27TH JULY
As this is one of the first competitive game at our refurbished ground demand is expected to be high for our Beer, Burger and Banter event that starts at 1.00pm.
Your experience will include a delicious pre-match meal of a steak burger or a plant based burger served with chips and salad, as well as 4 complimentary beers, 4 pints or a half bottle of wine.
The banter will come from your host for the day, Dave Mac, who will be testing your knowledge with a quiz as well as running a Question-and-Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player before the game kicks off.
You will watch the match from the best seats available in the new East Stand before hopefully discussing a good performance after the game with a member of the club’s coaching staff as well as players from the first team squad.
Our hospitality offering will run until 6 pm.
Matchday packages include:
- Lounge opens for hospitality guests at 1.00 pm
- 4 bottles of beer, 4 pints or half a bottle of wine per person
- Waitress Service Throughout
- Pre-match guest & Entertainment
- Executive padded match seating
- Traditional post match fayre served with tea or coffee
- Post-match presentations & interviews with Match Sponsors’ Man of the Match
- Lounge closes 6:00pm
Queen’s Park Members can book their place for only £50, with other places available at only £60, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
Other sponsorship options are available for this fixture and can be organised by contacting the Commercial Department by emailing email@example.com