You are invited to come along to the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The City Stadium on Glasgow’s southside to enjoy some festive fun with your friends and family or have a great day/occasion with work-mates where you will dine in fine style before taking in the game against Duncan Ferguson’s Highlanders.
Our ‘Christmas Celebration’ day will begin at 12.30 pm with a tour of The city Stadium before with our Black and White Hospitality Lounge opening shortly afterwards.
After being welcomed by club host Dave Mac, who will remain on hand to make sure you have a ‘merry’ time, an Award-Winning Festive Lunch is served along with a complimentary drinks package.
A Question-and-Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player will be held and after this, as well as taking part in a one-off Christmas themed Quiz, our guests will make the short walk to The National Stadium at Hampden to watch the game in padded seating in the South Stand.
At half-time our Hospitality Guests have access to an exclusive lounge at Hampden where traditional football fayre and hot drinks will be served.
After the 90 minutes of action our guests will return to the Black and White Lounge for the rest of their Christmas Celebration visit which runs until 6 pm and includes post- match presentations and interviews.
A summary of what our Hospitality Day includes:
- Excusive Behind the Scenes Tour of The City Stadium.
- Award winning Festive 3 course pre-match meal.
- Inclusive drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match Question and Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player and entertainment hosted by the legendary Dave Mac.
- Escorted walk to the National Stadium at Hampden Park.
- Executive padded seating in the South Stand.
- Half-time pies and hot drinks in exclusive Lounge.
- Return to the Black and White Lounge at the end of the game.
- Post-match presentations & interviews along with Match Sponsors Presentation.
Prices for our Christmas Celebration have been kept the same as our other Hospitality Events this season with Queen’s Park Members and Season Ticket Holders able to book their place for £75 plus VAT, with other places available at £85 plus VAT.
Places can be booked by emailing email@example.com or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
The club will also be offering a ‘Christmas Jumper’ themed Hospitality Evening on Friday, December 22 when Dundee United visit and bookings for this, and for any other cinch Championship at Hampden this season, can be organised by contacting the Commercial Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.