THERE WILL NOW BE CASH GATES IN ADDITION TO ONLINE TICKETS FOR ENTRY TO TONIGHT’S GAME
Queen’s fans will use the main South Stand sections 1-4.
Forfar Athletic fans will use section 5.
Member tickets are valid for this match.
Season tickets are NOT valid for this match
Travelling to Ochilview Park
Football supporters visit Ochilview from across the country and beyond. Everybody’s journey is different, dependent upon where you are travelling from and how you are intending to get here.
From the West
Leave the M876 at Junction 2 and follow the A88 towards Stenhousemuir. After about three quarters of a mile turn right into Tryst Road. The ground is down the bottom of this road on the left.
From the East
Leave the M9 and join the M876 Westbound. Continue until Junction 2 and follow the A88 towards Stenhousemuir. After about three quarters of a mile turn right into Tryst Road. The ground is down the bottom of this road on the left
Remember also to ignore the ‘football traffic’ signs around the area, as if you follow them you will eventually end up at The Falkirk Stadium. Unfortunately, there is no supporter car parking facilities at the ground and supporters should make use of street parking around the ground.
The nearest railway station is Larbert, which is just under a mile away from Ochilview Park. As you come out of the station, bear left down the main (King Street) road in front of the station. Continue down Kings Street and you will reach the ground on the left.
The 6, 6A, 7 and 8 First Busses all travel through Stenhousemuir. You can keep up to date with their timetables HERE. Be sure to get off at ASDA Stenhousemuir, which is opposite the Stadium.
Ochilview Park is central in Stenhousemuir and can be found beside B&M, Tim Horton’s, Asda and the main Town Centre. If you head for any of these areas, the ground will be visible.
Taxi ranks can be found in Falkirk Town Centre or at Larbert Train Station and you can be dropped off at the Stadium.
WHAT THREE WORDS
If you use What3Words to find your way about, you can find your way to Ochilview Park with these 3 words: overdone.machine.darkens
If all else fails, you can always use our postcode to find your way to the ground
- There is no parking at the stadium.
- Parking is in the local are with Asda being the best option, Tim Horton and BM Home actively have vehicles taken away.
Supporters coaches will drop off at the end of the road and park at the local schools
- The Legendary Wee Bar located within The Main Stand will be open from 6.30 pm to KO and post match until 10.30.
- All supporters coaches should drop off at the end of the stadium road and head tro this area
- Vehicles parked in or around the stadium will not be able to be moved until the conclusion of the match
- All supporters be aware that the premier sports cup ties that end in a draw go straight to a penalty shoot out for an extra point