Our Black and White Lounge Matchday Package starts at 5.15pm the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The City Stadium with a tour with the Lounge opening for our Hospitality Guests a quarter of an hour later.
Whilst enjoying a delicious 3 course pre-match meal our club Host Dave Mac will be on hand to provide entertainment which will include meeting a former Queen’s Park player who will take part in a Question-and-Answer session with our guests.
Ahead of kick-off you will be escorted on the very short walk to The National Stadium at Hampden where you will be guided to one of the padded seats of Section P1 to enjoy the first 45 minutes of action.
Before the teams come out for the second half a lounge at Hampden will be exclusively available to you for traditional ‘football fayre’ ahead of the second half starting.
At the end of the game the Black and White Lounge will be available for you for the rest of your visit until 11:00pm.
Your day includes:
- Excusive Behind the Scenes Tour of The City Stadium.
- Award winning 3 course pre-match meal.
- Inclusive drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match Question and Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player and entertainment hosted by club host Dave Mac.
- Escorted walk to the National Stadium at Hampden Park.
- Executive seating in the South Stand.
- Exclusive use of a lounge at The National Stadium at Hampden at half time for traditional pie and hot drink.
- Post-match presentations & interviews along with Match Sponsors’ Man of the Match Presentation.
Our prices are the same as a Saturday Fixture with Queen’s Park Members and Season Ticket Holders able to book their place for £75 plus VAT, with other places available at £85 plus VAT, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
Other sponsorship options are available for this fixture and can be organised by contacting the Commercial Department by emailing email@example.com