Details for travelling to The National Stadium and access to the stadium are as follows: –
Travelling to Hampden – where possible, the club encourages spectators to use public transport for their journey to the National Stadium.
- Hampden Park is a five-minute walk from Mount Florida and King’s Park train stations. Trains run from Glasgow Central. For further information call National Rail Enquiries on 03457 484 950. Please visit the ScotRail website at www.scotrail.co.uk to check service provision and to plan your journey ahead of time.
- First Glasgow operate bus services to Hampden Park from the City Centre on a regular basis. Services include 5, 6, 7, 7A, 34, 90 and 31. For further information visit www.firstbus.co.uk/greater-glasgow or call Traveline on 0871 200 2233.
- If you have to use the car, the stadium is located 5 minutes from Junction 1a of the M74. Exit onto Polmadie Road/A728 and follow as it merges onto Aikenhead Road. For other routes please use post code G44 4QG in your Sat Nav or map app.
Car Parking – The Red and Yellow Car parks directly in front of the stadium will be available from 1.30 pm.
Once this car park is full the Blue Car Park will be available.
While the parking permit scheme in the surrounding streets is not in force for this game, if you plan to park on the street, please do so responsibly and do not block driveways of our local residents.
Match Tickets – All Supporters – tickets should be purchased in advance online via www.queensparkfc.co.uk/match-day-tickets/
Our ticket portal contains a link for purchases by home supporters and visiting supporters. All tickets are e-tickets which can be printed off or retained on mobile devices for scanning at the turnstile. Should you encounter any difficulties at the turnstiles, stewards will assist.
Queen’s Park staff will be located at the Main Reception Desk in the South Stand to deal with any supporter issues.
Stadium Entry – Home – all Queen’s Park Members, Season Ticket holders and supporters should enter the South Stand from the turnstiles numbered 102 – 109 on the South West side. That is the end closest to the Mount Florida side of Hampden and is the same entry point as home supporters used for Queen’s Park games previously.
- Queen’s Park Member and Season Ticket cards will be scanned in in a similar way to they have been at Ochilview Park.
- Members and Season Ticket Holders must use the same card that they used at Ochilview.
- Seating will be in Sections P1 – P6 – Stewards will be on hand to assist you find these sections if required.
- Members and Season Ticket Holders will be located in Section P1. All other supporters must sit within the Section displayed on their ticket.
- Please note that the central seating area used by Members previously, and the half time tea facility in the Media Lounge, will unfortunately not be available.
Stadium Entry – Away – all visiting supporters will occupy seating on the South East side of the South Stand and should enter via turnstiles numbers 84 – 91, which are located in the South East corner of the stadium – closest to the Aikenhead Road side of Hampden.
- Seating will be in Sections I6. Stewards will be on hand to assist you find this section if required.
Catering Facilities – kiosks for both home and visiting supporters will be open for the sale of hot/soft drinks and snacks. As Hampden Park is now a contactless and cashless stadium for matchdays and events, supporters should bring a debit or credit card to purchase any items from the kiosks.
On match day, media should report Media Entrance which is situated to the right of the main reception desk at The National Stadium and will be directed to their working area.