REMINDER: Closing date for applications is 14th July 2020.
Head Physiotherapist – Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Queen’s Park FC for an enthusiastic and suitably qualified person to join the Football department as Head Physiotherapist. The role will be on a full-time basis and applicants must be available to join us in advance of the start of the 2020-21 SPFL League 2 season (date tbc estimated August 2020 at time of advert).
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Full member of the CSP
- Experience of working within a professional sport environment
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to accurately manage data
- Flexibility to adapt to varying working weeks in the demands of the role
- Full UK driving licence
Roles and Responsibilities will include
- Working primarily with the 1st X1 men’s Team and reporting to the Head Coach and Company Secretary
- Lead, enhance and develop Queen’s Park FC medical department
- Provide and Implement all medical provision for the men’s 1st XI including treatment, rehabilitation and injury prevention aspects
- Carry out all training day and match day physiotherapy duties for the men’s 1st X1
- Liaise with the Club Doctor in the organising and scheduling of specialist consultations and procedures.
- Assist and advise on the improvement of all Academy medical procedures and operations
- Collaborate with Sports Science, Coaching staff and club Doctor to design and implement specific individual player screening and monitoring programme
- Detailed recording of individual player injury data and information
- Oversee the detailed medical assessments of any player recruitment process
Applications Cover letter and CV to be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 14th July 2020.