- There are a number of road works on the A77 and this could add 10/15 minutes to the journey.
- There is limited parking for coaches in the vicinity of Stair Park and coaches may be directed to parking about 0.5 mile away from the park.
TICKETS and SEGREGATION
- Entry is by cash turnstiles £12, £7 concession and £3.
- The turnstiles will be open at least one hour before Kick Off.
- Segregation will be considered for this match.
FLAG and BANNER POLICY
- No Surfing Flags are allowed in the ground.
- Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause annoyance or unnecessary obstruction or offence, are not permitted within the ground.
- Flags on 1.2 metre canes are allowed and any large Flags, which must be fire retardant, can be displayed in unoccupied areas of the ground at the discretion of the Safety Officer.
- Large flags which are permitted can be placed in unoccupied areas only at the discretion of the Safety Officer.
- Stair Park is a no smoking stadium in the stands and enclosed areas.
- There is no policy on the use of E-cigarettes.
- Continual standing in the seated areas is not permitted.
- Any use of flares will be treated as a serious incident.
- All persons entering Stair Park are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
- Further ground regulations can be found on the Stranraer Football Club website.
- The ‘Fitba’ Bar is about 1 mile from Stair Park in the town centre and can cater for a number of supporters, the telephone number is 01776704121.
- The Pavilion Bar at the ground is small and open to both sets of supporters on match days.