NOW ON SALE
Season Tickets - Season 21/22
The club is rightly proud of our history and is excited for our future.
Queen’s fans will cherish their own personal memories from following the club over the years:
- Filing into Hampden to see Queen’s play a night match under the towering floodlights
- Marvel at the enthusiastic tackling of Eddie Hunter and hear his words of “encouragement” from the side-lines when he was Head Coach
- Seeing league championships won and experiencing the thrill of our players celebrating with the league trophy
We will never forget our past, but everyone at the club is determined to embrace the challenges the new league season will bring – are you ready to Make New Memories with us?
Season tickets for 2021/22 on sale Wednesday 28th July at 9:00am:
Ways to buy your season ticket:
- Online via our new online ticketing system, HERE
- By phone to the club office on 0141 632 1275
- In person to the club office (Open 10 am – 4 pm Monday to Thursday)
Buy your season ticket and Make New Memories with Queen’s Park!
Season Ticket Prices:
Adult Season ticket
Benefits of Ticketing System
Queen’s Park FC is delighted to announce the club has established a new online ticketing system which is now live and available to use.
Working with our ticketing partner, Total Tickets, we have implemented the new system which includes the ability to purchase tickets using a mobile app for the first time.
Queen’s Park supporters can now purchase season tickets and individual match tickets via desktop computer, mobile or tablet device – then simply scan the ticket at the turnstile to gain entry to that match.
You can access the new ticketing system and purchase your tickets for upcoming Queen’s Park matches at Firhill Stadium by clicking THIS LINK
The main benefits of the new ticketing system are:
- Fans can manage their own personal account and buy tickets anytime, anywhere on any computer, mobile or tablet device
- Tickets can be purchased via a new mobile app – Queen’s Park FC Ticket App – for Apple and Android devices. Tickets purchased are automatically added to the app on your mobile device (or fans can download and print at home should you prefer)
- Scanners on all turnstiles will scan tickets directly from the app, from a QR code or from a ticket printed remotely
- Fans are no longer required to visit the office or stand in line to book tickets; they can do so 24/7 from their computer or mobile device
- Fans can purchase tickets for their friends and family and easily share the tickets electronically
- Season Ticket holders can purchase cup games online and the tickets will automatically be added to their Season Ticket account making it valid for the game. Season Ticket holders can also buy and manage tickets for the whole family from one account
- Total Tickets is an experienced Scottish event management, ticketing solutions and point of sale systems provider, selling more than 40 million tickets over the last 20 years.
Anyone experiencing any issues with the new ticketing system should contact email@example.com or call our 0141 632 1275.