We are therefore delighted to advise that our next Black and White Lounge Matchday Hospitality Offering will be on Saturday, October 7 when Greenock Morton are our visitors.
Your time as a Hospitality Guest starts at 12.30 pm with a tour of the City Stadium followed by access to the Black and White Lounge in the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The City Stadium from 12.45 pm.
An Award-Winning Lunch is served to you, along with a complimentary drinks package, with club host Dave Mac on hand to provide some light-hearted entertainment including a quiz and a Question-and-Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player.
After Dave Mac has everyone cheering you will be escorted on the two-minute walk to The National Stadium at Hampden (Umbrellas are on hand should the weather call for them).
Your padded seat for the match will be in the centre of the South Stand and after the first 45 minutes of action our Hospitality Guests will have exclusive use of a lounge at Hampden for traditional ‘football fayre’ before the second half kicks off.
Once the action on the park is over you will be welcomed back to the Black and White Lounge for the rest of your visit which runs until 6 pm.
Your day includes:
- Excusive Behind the Scenes Tour of The City Stadium.
- Award winning 3 course pre-match meal.
- Inclusive drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match Question and Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player and entertainment hosted by the legendary Dave Mac.
- Escorted walk to the National Stadium at Hampden Park.
- Executive padded seating in the South Stand.
- Half-time pies and hot drinks in exclusive Lounge.
- Return to the Black and White Lounge at the end of the game.
- Post-match presentations & interviews along with Match Sponsors Presentation.
Our prices remain the same with Queen’s Park Members and Season Ticket Holders able to book their place for £75 plus VAT, with other places available at £85 plus VAT, by emailing email@example.com or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
Other sponsorship options are available for this fixture and can be organised by contacting the
Commercial Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.