The office staff have been busy today contacting members and season ticket holders, with strong ticket sales reported for tomorrow night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with Motherwell.
If you are a member or season ticket holder, have not yet been contacted, and would like to attend tomorrow night’s game, please contact the office from 10am tomorrow on 0141 632 1275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Ticket sales will close at 4pm.
Please note, there will not be a general sale of tickets for this match and the club urges supporters not to arrive at the stadium unless they have renewed their membership or have purchased a match ticket in advance. The match is being televised live by Premier Sports and kicks off at 7.45pm.
Queen’s Park members attending tomorrow evening will be able to collect their Membership card from club staff located beside the main glass doors at the back of the Jackie Husband Stand.
The safety of all supporters is our number one priority. Everyone at the club looks forward to welcoming to Firhill as many Queen’s Park members and supporters as are able to attend. To comply with the restrictions currently in place, please follow the guidance detailed below.
Thank you for your understanding and patience at this time and we look forward to a cracking cup tie tomorrow.
Information for Spectators Attending Firhill
To keep everyone as safe as possible and ensure compliance with Government regulations in force at this time, please read the following information.
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your householder has any symptoms of Covid 19
- Everyone attending Firhill is encouraged to take a lateral flow test on the day of the game before attending
- To reduce the potential of searches by stewards please do not bring bags into the stadium unless absolutely necessary
- Please leave plenty of time for your journey and stadium entry to ensure you are able to avoid close contact with others
- Please be aware that social distancing regulations must be followed at all times, this will apply both inside the stadium and access areas
- Please follow signage and instructions at the stadium
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, unless medically exempt
- Please use hand sanitisers prior to entering the stadium and the sanitising stations around the stadium
- If leaving your seat involves close contact with other spectators, please turn your back to other spectators as you go past them
- Where possible, avoid using the toilets directly before kick-off and during half time to avoid queues
- Do not dwell on the concourse
- Please note concession stands will not be opened, cups of water will be available to anyone who requires it
- Please follow the one-way system on entry
- Please follow instructions given by Stewards, Covid Marshalls, PA Messages and club officials
- On exiting the stadium, follow the instructions of stewards to allow for a phased departure pattern to help maintain social distancing
This will form part of the Spectators Code of Conduct which all spectators will be asked to abide by. Failure to comply could result in spectators being asked to leave the stadium and could result in not being permitted entry to future games.
Please keep yourself and others safe and allow plenty of time for entry to the stadium.