Following superb feedback from those who attended our hospitality against Dunfermline, we are pleased to offer ‘A Pie and a Pint’ again for Thursday’s game against Airdrieonians.
What you can expect from your evening:
- Entry to the lounge from 6.00 pm
- Enjoy a football classic with a pre-match steak pie, from our awards winning partner Pars Bakery, in the comfort of our hospitality lounge. Macaroni Pies will also be available as a vegetarian option
- A complimentary pint or glass of house wine or soft drink on arrival
- Pre match entertainment from our very own Dave Mac
- Pre match quiz and Q & A with a former Queen’s Park favourite
- Half time snacks including tea and coffee and a sweet treat courtesy of Mrs Tilly’s
- Post-match Man of the Match presentation and interview
Great prizes will be on offer throughout the evening, including vouchers from our new partners Bucks Bar.
Throw in access to a pay bar pre and post match, prime deck seating, and a complimentary team sheet – all for only £30 per person.
Members can purchase this package for only £15 per person.
The hospitality will run from 6.00 pm – 10.15 pm
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 632 1275