Live Stream Information
You can buy a game pass for the upcoming game from Tuesday onwards
Our live streaming service is now available. We use a manually operated camera setup, with match commentator and summariser. The following notes should help you enjoy the game.
Queen’s Park Members and season ticket holders:
- Access www.qptv.co.uk
- Log in using the User Name and Password issued to you
- Click on “Events”, then the “Matchday Live” picture
- The page will refresh – you will see a countdown clock
- When the countdown clock reaches zero, click the play button
Queen’s Park Season Ticket Holders:
Cup games are not included in your season ticket. If you wish to watch a cup game, please follow the “Pay Per View Game Pass” details below.
Pay Per View Game Pass for £10:
- Access https://ppv.qptv.co.uk/register
- Register a username and password
- Log in using your username and password
- Click on “Events” to purchase a pass
- Add your payment card details
- You then view the match via the “Events” tab on this site
Already Registered with Queen’s Park’s PPV Game Pass Service?
If you have already watched a Queen’s Park home game via the Pay Per View Game Pass service, you do not need to register again. Click on https://ppv.qptv.co.uk/register and at the bottom of the registration page, follow the link “Already have an account, log in here”. Enter the user name and password you created on your first visit and then click on “Events” to purchase a pass.
If you encounter difficulties, please click “Contact Us” at the top of the qptv web page. Please do not contact the club office as the office staff cannot assist with queries relating to this service.