Our Hospitality is hosted in our Black and White Lounge which is situated in the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The City Stadium in Letherby Drive on Glasgow’s southside with our Hospitality Guests’ day beginning at 12.30 pm with a tour of the club’s buildings.
The Lounge opens shortly afterwards and after being welcomed by club host Dave Mac an Award-Winning Lunch is served to our guests along with a complimentary drinks package.
Before making the two-minute walk to The National Stadium at Hampden to watch the game against the Kirkcaldy side Dave Mac will test everyone’s football and general knowledge in a friendly quiz with a former Queen’s Park player put on the spot during a Question-and-Answer session.
Our Hospitality Guests are provided with padded seating in the South Stand at The National Stadium and after watching the first half they will be escorted to an exclusive lounge at Hampden for traditional ‘football pies’ and hot drinks before the second 45 minutes begins.
After the final whistle is blown our guests return to the Black and White Lounge for the rest of their visit which runs until 6 pm and includes post- match presentations and interviews.
A summary of what our Hospitality Day includes:
- Excusive Behind the Scenes Tour of The City Stadium.
- Award winning 3 course pre-match meal.
- Inclusive drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match Question and Answer session with a former Queen’s Park player and entertainment hosted by the legendary Dave Mac.
- Escorted walk to the National Stadium at Hampden Park.
- Executive padded seating in the South Stand.
- Half-time pies and hot drinks in exclusive Lounge.
- Return to the Black and White Lounge at the end of the game.
- Post-match presentations & interviews along with Match Sponsors Presentation.
Queen’s Park Members and Season Ticket Holders are able to book their place for £75 plus VAT, with other places available at £85 plus VAT, by emailing email@example.com or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
Other sponsorship options are available for this fixture and can be organised by contacting the Commercial Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.