The country’s oldest Football Club is opening its vibrant Black and White Lounge which is situated in the JB McAlpine Pavilion in The city Stadium with their Hospitality offering available to guests looking to secure a Match Ticket and guests who already have a sought-after seat at the game.
Our Hospitality starts at 5.15 pm where you will be greeted by club host Dave Mac before being served with a three-course meal inspired by Scotland and enjoying complimentary drinks.
Dave Mac will keep you entertained before making the two-minute walk to the National Stadium at Hampden to watch the match.
A Ticket for the South Stand can be added to your package which also includes a return visit to The Black and White Lounge after the game where you can enjoy the Post-Match Complimentary Bar and traditional pies whilst watching the crowd disappear into the night.
Summary of the Scotland v Norway Black and White Lounge Hospitality
- Access to the Black and White Lounge in the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The city Stadium from 5.15 pm.
- Award winning 3 course pre-match meal.
- Complimentary drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match entertainment hosted by the Dave Mac
- A Match Ticket for the South Stand
- Return to the Black and White Lounge at the end of the game for complimentary bar and post- match fayre for an hour.
- Casual Dress Code
Price including premium Mach Ticket only £225 plus VAT
Price if you have already have your own Match Ticket only £185 plus VAT
This experience can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.