Hospitality Packages are designed for Rangers Supporters only.
Our packages have a 12.45 pm start and include a sumptuous pre match three-course meal and complimentary drinks offering with our club host Dave Mac on hand to ensure that your time at The city Stadium is as enjoyable as possible.
After your meal you can make the two-minute walk to the National Stadium at Hampden to watch the action.
After the game you can return to The Black and White Lounge and discuss the match whilst enjoying the Post-Match Complimentary Bar and traditional fayre that will be available.
Summary of The Black and White Lounge Experience
- Access to the Black and White Lounge in the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The city Stadium from 12.45pm
- Award winning 3 course pre-match meal.
- Complimentary drinks package – wine, selection of bottled beers, spirits and world-famous Tennent’s Lager on draught.
- Table Service Throughout.
- Pre-match entertainment hosted by the Dave Mac
- Match Ticket for the South Stand.
- Return to the Black and White Lounge at the end of the game for complimentary bar and post- match fayre for 1 hour.
- Cost £195 plus vat per person (Includes Match Ticket) or £155 plus vat per person (does not include Match Ticket)
- Casual Dress Code
This package can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.
Bar1867 that is situated within the JB McAlpine Pavilion at The city Stadium and has a capacity of 120 will not be open to the public on the day.
Any recognised Rangers Supporters Body who have tickets for the game can discuss making a private booking by emailing email@example.com or calling the club on 0141 632 1275.